Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Road Rags


When Lizardland Film Video HD goes on the road we never leave home without our Road Rags by Matthews. This is an invaluable tool for the road. Worth every penny I paid for them. Weighing in at about 4 lbs it fits quite nicely in my suitcase. This kit contains 2 flag frames that break down and 2 scrims, 1 double, 1 single. It also contains a silk and a flag. It has a nice shoulder strap too. Now I doctor my kit up with diffusion and C-47's. I also found some very lightweight and slim light stands that I found At Kennedy's in Euless, TX. Then to top it off a have 2 very small knuckles (grip heads) that I found in Hollywood. Then you are set. What surprised me was that more than one seasoned grip has commented on how spiffy they are. So maybe the Phoenix Video Production just hasn't used them that much. So if you are traveling with a camera and a light kit these are worth their weight in gold. I did miss posting yesterday so this month I will have a double post covering 2 items from the vast LizardlandVideo.com inventory. We do rent out our equipment. See you tomorrow with another fascinating film and video tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment