Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Purpose of my blog

Today I have created this blog for Lizardlandvideo.com. Lizardland Film Video HD is a company my husband and I started in the fall of 2007 upon moving to Phoenix, AZ. My husband has 30 years in this industry and I have been around it since I met him at the end of 2002. I have been working full-time in Phoenix video production since we started the company. I don't know the names of all the equipment or their uses so this will be a learning experiment for me. If you are new to film production perhaps you will learn something too. I will also be adding my anecdotes of my experience with the equipment. All this will be from a female perspective. So for you seasoned grips follow me for laughs. I am going to try to post an item a day for a year. Of course all this depends on the willingness and help of my ever faithful husband Paul. A man with such a good heart, he just doesn't know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment